An unofficial gathering of people who are interested in Flashtrek
I would like to thank all users that were active on this forum for their dedication. I am happy to announce however that I am now going by the name B0rgDr0n3 and my new forum is at http://flashtrek.freeforums.org/

This is to take the place of Vexxiang.com as it is once again down, however I would like to reassure everyone that this time I'm staying. I have a new game source that I am working on, based on Broken Mirror physics but with a great many surprises so come across and join in the action.

Kindest Regards,

B0rgDr0n3 A.K.A. Dondon
I would like to thank all users that were active on this forum for their dedication. I am happy to announce however that I am now going by the name B0rgDr0n3 and my new forum is at http://flashtrek.freeforums.org/

This is to take the place of Vexxiang.com as it is once again down, however I would like to reassure everyone that this time I'm staying. I have a new game source that I am working on, based on Broken Mirror physics but with a great many surprises so come across and join in the action.

Kindest Regards,

B0rgDr0n3 A.K.A. Dondon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inGodzilla Vs Crystalon Anima4fi

Godzilla Vs Crystalon

Go down 
+2
Eclipse
DataLoreB4
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DataLoreB4
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 1799
Location : On the planet Indiana of the UPA calling the Cardassians...Romulans
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Godzilla Vs Crystalon Left_bar_bleue1701/1701Godzilla Vs Crystalon Empty_bar_bleue  (1701/1701)

Godzilla Vs Crystalon Empty
PostSubject: Godzilla Vs Crystalon   Godzilla Vs Crystalon EmptyMon 28 Jul - 1:14

This is a story i'm writing

Godzilla VS
Crystalon

Prolog
A boat splashes in the waves of Lake Michigan. There are four people in it one small 12 year old, one 15 year old and 2 adults. The teenager sees a twinkling in the sky.

Teen: Hay dad look at the sky.

The dad looks thinks for a minute then

Adult 1: OMG

The meteorite goes right over head and into the horizon towards Japan.
as the meteor heads toward it target it crosses the Day/Night barrier.
Alarms sound as it heads for a small town it’s suppose to impact in is evacuated (small town) as it heads toward point of impact a Nuclear beam hit’s it disintegrating it white shards of crystal rain down on the town.
Godzilla roars, turns around and swims toward his home and his son

Ch 1
We start this chapter in a house a guy is laying in bed with the sheets over his head. His alarm colck next to his bed goes off . He hit’s the alarm turning it off and sits up get’s out of bed (he is wearing close)). He goes to his bathroom and combs his hair and brushes his teeth. He then sit’s down at his Computer. He turns it on a picture of Godzilla is his wall paper. He opens up a web site called [url=http://www.GodzillaSerchers.com]WWW.GodzillaSerchers.com[/url] (not a real site). He yawns one member. He then opens up his e-mail. He has 3 messages the first one is labeled Your fired, the second is labeled We’re thru, The last one is labeled Would you… he deletes the first two and opens the last one it gose

Dear Jeff Gray

We need your help contact us at *phone number*

From G-Hunters

Sent August 9th 2013 at 2:16 Am

Jeff: What the hell

Jeff picks up his phone and calls numbers

Japanese woman: Hello

Jeff: Hello ? You sent me an E-mail

Japanese woman: yes, you must be Jeff

Jeff: I just might be

Japanese woman: Very funny well as you probably know Godzilla destroyed a a meteor just before it hit a Japanese village.

Jeff: WHAT!!

JW: You mean you don’t know

Jeff grabs remote and turns to new Headline: Godzilla destroys meteor for unknown reasons

Jeff: Wow that’s new

JW: let us just cut to the chases we want you to come to Japan to assist us in finding out why we also need you to identify the crystals that feel from the sky

Jeff: can’t you do that your selfs

JW: none of us have any experience with this kind of Crystal

Jeff: I don’t have the means to get to Japan

JW: leave that to us

Jeff: Okay…
JW: meet one of our members at the nearest airport

Jeff: who is it

JW: His name is Izanagi He will meet you there in 5 hours

Jeff: OK

He goes to his room grabs a suit case and puts some close in it and get’s on his bike and heads toward the air port (a 4 ½ hour bike ride)

Ch 2

Finally at the Air port he sits in the waiting room and falls asleep only to be woken up 45 minutes later by Izanagi

Izanagi: excuse me but are you Jeff Gray

Jeff: Yes who are you

Izanagi: I’m Izanagi, Ayaka sent me to meat you here so I could bring you to Tokyo

Jeff: thanks I OU one Izanagi

Izanagi: No problem here’s your ticket let’s go the filght takes off in 10 min

Jeff: Let’s go

Ch 3
On the plane now midway in filght

Jeff: so why dose the Japanese government need me to help

Izanagi: we needed the Best crystallography we could find and plus you “affection for Godzilla”

Jeff: flattered
Izanagi: you should be Prime Minister Hisashi asked for you personally

Jeff: Prime Minister Hisashi was a friend and the other member of my site till he ‘came Prime Minister of Japan then he stopped talking to me.

Izanagi: I am sorry

Jeff: it’s okay

Izanagi: you sure

Jeff: yes

Ch 4
TBA

Last edited by DataLoreB4 on Mon 28 Jul - 21:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://godzillasearch.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Godzilla Vs Crystalon Left_bar_bleue4500/5000Godzilla Vs Crystalon Empty_bar_bleue  (4500/5000)

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla Vs Crystalon   Godzilla Vs Crystalon EmptyMon 28 Jul - 5:17

Not bad.
Back to top Go down
DataLoreB4
Captain
Captain

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Godzilla Vs Crystalon Left_bar_bleue1701/1701Godzilla Vs Crystalon Empty_bar_bleue  (1701/1701)

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla Vs Crystalon   Godzilla Vs Crystalon EmptyMon 28 Jul - 6:55

you should see my conserpt art for Crystalon (don't know how to use URL so i can't post it) i'll post more The day after tommorow
Back to top Go down
DataLoreB4
Captain
Captain

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla Vs Crystalon   Godzilla Vs Crystalon EmptyFri 1 Aug - 7:34

Srry it's late

Ch 4

*Several hours later the plane lands in Tokyo.*

Izanagi: Jeff… wake up.

Jeff: hun… what (said Drowsily)

Izanagi: we‘re here.

Jeff: We are?

Izanagi: We are. The Prime minister is waiting for us

Jeff: Great…

*They get off the plane meet by three people Prime Minister Hisashi , Ayaka, and a Japanese man named Kurisu*

Hisashi: Jeff how have you been

Jeff: well my Girlfriend just broke up with me and I just got fired from my job so I’d say pretty $**tty plus the fact I get to meet my back stabbing friend again

Hisashi: Look I didn’t want you to come here but you’re the only Crystallologist that isn’t in the field right now

Jeff: Let’s get something strait I need to be paid as soon as I find out what this is

Hisashi: We will pay you accordingly now if you will excuse me I have duties to attend to. You will be working with Ayaka, Kurisu, and Izanagi who I believe you know

Jeff: Yes

Hisashi: fine get it done and get out of here

* Hisashi leaves*

Jeff: Good riddens now let’s go get this done

Kurisu: *grab’s Jeff buy the collar* Let’s get something stait we don’t work for you. you work for us.

Ayaka: let the man go he just wants to get going

Kurisu: *whispers in Jeff ear* She’s mine *lets go*

CH 4 ½

*underneath the sea we see Godzilla swimming past a group of blue wails toward a land mass (Japan).

Ch 5

*in G-Hunters Head quarters*

Jeff: so Izanagi what kind of tools do the G-Hunters have.
Izanagi: Only the best

Ayaka: yes the government provides almost anything we need

Jeff: What ever happed to G-Force

Ayaka: They where disbanded after Godzilla destroyed Deystroyah and melted down

Jeff: Didn’t Godzilla Jr. Survive

Izanagi: Yes but he didn’t show the same tendencies to destroy Japan as his father so Hisashi had them disbanded to save money

Ayaka: Then in 2003 Godzilla Jr attacked Hokkaido so they made a new force called G-Hunter

Izanagi: We don’t want to destroy him like the G-Force but to understand him
Jeff: to help prevent casualties

Kurisu: Yah and we all live happily ever after pst yah right. He should be Destroyed like the monster he is

*they reach the room with the Crystals*

Kurisu: there’s your lab get started *walks away*

CH 6

TBA

Last edited by DataLoreB4 on Wed 13 Aug - 3:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toa_Kaita
Ensign
Ensign
Toa_Kaita

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Godzilla Vs Crystalon Left_bar_bleue2009/2009Godzilla Vs Crystalon Empty_bar_bleue  (2009/2009)

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla Vs Crystalon   Godzilla Vs Crystalon EmptyFri 8 Aug - 22:46

not bad m8 cheers cheers

a suggestion for a future story: ever since I saw Cloverfield (affraid affraid affraid) i've been thinking about a story of Godzilla Vs Clover, but i would have no idea how to go about writing it...

at any rate, your story looks pretty cool. keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
DataLoreB4
Captain
Captain

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla Vs Crystalon   Godzilla Vs Crystalon EmptyFri 8 Aug - 22:57

yah cloverfield is the best monster since Godzilla and i might do that after Godzilla vs The Creture
Back to top Go down
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Number of posts : 1897
Location : Iconia, building an empire from sctrach, again, some guy from Blender keeps calling me a Cardassian?
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Godzilla Vs Crystalon Left_bar_bleue50000/50000Godzilla Vs Crystalon Empty_bar_bleue  (50000/50000)

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla Vs Crystalon   Godzilla Vs Crystalon EmptyFri 8 Aug - 23:02

never seen cloverfeild.
Back to top Go down
http://www.astroempires.com
Tracer35
Administrator
Administrator
Tracer35

Number of posts : 1017
Location : Heading twords Iconia from Blender, attacking whoever's there and calling them a Cardassian.
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Godzilla Vs Crystalon Left_bar_bleue35/35Godzilla Vs Crystalon Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla Vs Crystalon   Godzilla Vs Crystalon EmptyFri 8 Aug - 23:56

I have it now but I never watched it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flashtrekae35.niceboard.com
DataLoreB4
Captain
Captain

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla Vs Crystalon   Godzilla Vs Crystalon EmptySun 10 Aug - 8:04

Consept art time

Godzilla Vs Crystalon Untitl10

Godzilla Vs Crystalon G-hunt10

Godzilla Vs Crystalon Godzil10
Back to top Go down
Tracer35
Administrator
Administrator
Tracer35

Number of posts : 1017
Location : Heading twords Iconia from Blender, attacking whoever's there and calling them a Cardassian.
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Godzilla Vs Crystalon Left_bar_bleue35/35Godzilla Vs Crystalon Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla Vs Crystalon   Godzilla Vs Crystalon EmptySun 10 Aug - 21:43

Did you draw that???
Back to top Go down
http://www.flashtrekae35.niceboard.com
DataLoreB4
Captain
Captain

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla Vs Crystalon   Godzilla Vs Crystalon EmptyMon 11 Aug - 6:52

yes
Back to top Go down
agentaaa
Leutenant
Leutenant
agentaaa

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Godzilla Vs Crystalon Left_bar_bleue0/5000Godzilla Vs Crystalon Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)
Geniusness!:
Godzilla Vs Crystalon Left_bar_bleue1/1Godzilla Vs Crystalon Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Sanity?:
Godzilla Vs Crystalon Left_bar_bleue1/1Godzilla Vs Crystalon Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla Vs Crystalon   Godzilla Vs Crystalon EmptyWed 13 Aug - 22:51

fairly god drawing, but ive seen better. overall a good fanfic, but you forget punctuation and dont add enough emotion for my tastes.
Back to top Go down
DataLoreB4
Captain
Captain

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla Vs Crystalon   Godzilla Vs Crystalon EmptyThu 14 Aug - 1:12

it's a work in progress and I know there are better drawings out there...
Back to top Go down
agentaaa
Leutenant
Leutenant
agentaaa

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Godzilla Vs Crystalon Left_bar_bleue0/5000Godzilla Vs Crystalon Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)
Geniusness!:
Sanity?:

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla Vs Crystalon   Godzilla Vs Crystalon EmptyThu 14 Aug - 21:34

its good, dont get me wrong. i just think you could improve it a bit. as for drawings, you might want to get someone REALLY good at art to do them for you. yours is good but ive seen amazing art before for fanfics, and many of the fanfic authors get artists to draw for them.
Back to top Go down
DataLoreB4
Captain
Captain

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla Vs Crystalon   Godzilla Vs Crystalon EmptySat 11 Oct - 6:13

as far as agentaa is conserned Godzilla i drew a year ago and the Crystal people i drew in 15 min

any way minoir edit and new chapter

Godzilla VS Crystalon

Prolog
A boat splashes in the waves of Lake Michigan. There are four people in it one small 12 year old, one 15 year old and 2 adults. The teenager sees a twinkling in the sky.

Teen: Hay dad look at the sky.

The dad looks thinks for a minute then

Adult 1: OMG

The meteorite goes right over head and into the horizon towards Japan.
as the meteor heads toward it target it crosses the Day/Night barrier.
Alarms sound as it heads for a small town it’s suppose to impact in is evacuated (small town) as it heads toward point of impact a Nuclear beam hit’s it disintegrating it white shards of crystal rain down on the town.

Godzilla roars, turns around and swims toward his home and his son

Ch 1

We start this chapter in a house a guy is laying in bed with the sheets over his head. His alarm clock next to his bed goes off . He hit’s the alarm turning it off and sits up get’s out of bed (he is wearing close). He goes to his bathroom and combs his hair and brushes his teeth. He then sit’s down at his Computer. He turns it on a picture of Godzilla is his wall paper. He opens up a web site called WWW.GodzillaSerchers.com (not a real site). He yawns 10 visits. He then opens up his e-mail. He has 3 messages the first one is labeled Your fired, the second is labeled We’re thru, The last one is labeled Would you… he deletes the first two and opens the last one it goes

Dear Jeff Gray

We need your help contact us at *phone number*

From G-Hunters
Sent August 9th 2013 at 2:16 Am

Jeff: What the hell

Jeff picks up his phone and calls numbers

Japanese woman: Hello

Jeff: Hello ? You sent me an E-mail

Japanese woman: yes, you must be Jeff

Jeff: I just might be

Japanese woman: Very funny well as you probably know Godzilla destroyed a a meteor just before it hit a Japanese village.

Jeff: WHAT!!

JW: You mean you don’t know

Jeff grabs remote and turns to new Headline: Godzilla destroys meteor for unknown reasons

Jeff: Wow that’s new

JW: let us just cut to the chases we want you to come to Japan to assist us in finding out why we also need you to identify the crystals that feel from the sky

Jeff: can’t you do that your self’s

JW: none of us have any experience with this kind of Crystal

Jeff: I don’t have the means to get to Japan

JW: leave that to us

Jeff: Okay…

JW: meet one of our members at the nearest airport

Jeff: who is it

JW: His name is Izanagi He will meet you there in 5 hours

Jeff: OK

He goes to his room grabs a suit case and puts some close in it and get’s on his bike and heads toward the air port (a 4 ½ hour bike ride)

Ch 2

Finally at the Air port he sits in the waiting room and falls asleep only to be woken up 45 minutes later by Izanagi

Izanagi: excuse me but are you Jeff Gray

Jeff: Yes who are you

Izanagi: I’m Izanagi, Ayaka sent me to meat you here so I could bring you to Tokyo

Jeff: thanks I OU one Izanagi

Izanagi: No problem here’s your ticket let’s go the flight takes off in 10 min

Jeff: Let’s go

Ch 3

On the plane now midway in flight

Jeff: so why dose the Japanese government need me to help

Izanagi: we needed the Best crystallologist we could find and plus you “affection for Godzilla”

Jeff: flattered

Izanagi: you should be Prime Minister Hisashi asked for you personally

Jeff: Prime Minister Hisashi was a friend and help maintain my site till he ‘came Prime Minister of Japan then he stopped talking to me.

Izanagi: I am sorry

Jeff: it’s okay

Izanagi: you sure.

Jeff: yes …

Ch 4

*Several hours later the plane lands in Tokyo.*

Izanagi: Jeff… wake up.

Jeff: hu… what (said Drowsily)

Izanagi: we‘re here.

Jeff: We are?

Izanagi: We are. The Prime minister is waiting for us

Jeff: Great…

*They get off the plane meet by three people Prime Minister Hisashi , Ayaka, and a Japanese man named Kurisu*

Hisashi: Jeff how have you been

Jeff: well my Girlfriend just broke up with me and I just got fired from my job so I’d say pretty $**tty plus the fact I get to meet my back stabbing friend again

Hisashi: Look I didn’t want you to come here but you’re the only Crystallologist that isn’t in the field right now

Jeff: Let’s get something strait I need to be paid as soon as I find out what this is

Hisashi: We will pay you accordingly now if you will excuse me I have duties to attend to. You will be working with Ayaka, Kurisu, and Izanagi who I believe you know

Jeff: Yes

Hisashi: fine get it done and get out of here

* Hisashi leaves*

Jeff: Good riddens now let’s go get this done

Kurisu: *grab’s Jeff buy the collar* Let’s get something stait we don’t work for you. you work for us.

Ayaka: let the man go he just wants to get going

Kurisu: *whispers in Jeff ear* She’s mine *lets go*

CH 4 ½

underneath the sea we see Godzilla swimming past a group of blue wails toward a land mass (Japan).

Ch 5

*in G-Hunters Head quarters*

Jeff: so Izanagi what kind of tools do the G-Hunters have.

Izanagi: Only the best

Ayaka: yes the government provides almost anything we need

Jeff: What ever happed to G-Force

Ayaka: They where disbanded after Godzilla destroyed Deystroyah and melted down

Jeff: Didn’t Godzilla Jr. Survive

Izanagi: Yes but he didn’t show the same tendencies to destroy Japan as his father so Hisashi had them disbanded to save money

Ayaka: Then in 2003 Godzilla Jr attacked Hokkaido so they made a new force called G-Hunter

Izanagi: We don’t want to destroy him like the G-Force but to understand him

Jeff: to help prevent casualties?

Kurisu: Yah and we all live happily ever after pst yah right. He should be Destroyed like the monster he is

*they reach the room with the Crystals*

Kurisu: there’s your lab get started *walks away*

CH 6

Jeff: *Looks at Ayaka* Look at this Ayaka

Ayaka: What?

Jeff: the crystals’ structure is like salt

Ayaka: so it shatters in cubes
Jeff: yes but it’s stronger than diamond

Ayaka: That’s odd

Jeff: no kidding this could be the biggest discovery since oil

Ayaka: you know that you are a lot different than I though you would be when I was talking to you on the phone

Jeff: I tend to do that with people. *looks back at in the microscope* What did you think I would be like.

Ayaka: A slacker.

Jeff: Oh

Ayaka: but you are far more attendant to your work than I thought

Jeff: *Looks back at Ayaka* Let me tell you something 2 years ago when Jr. (Godzilla Jr. is referred to as Jr.) attacked Boston I volunteered to help rebuild just so I could learn more about Jr. Then when I went back to my home I started a web information page with The prime minister. I have logged on every day since then, he hasn’t.

Ayaka: so that must have…

Jeff: what the hell just happened?\

Ayaka: what happened

Jeff: the crystal is pulsing as if…

Ayaka: As if what

Jeff: we have a problem

Ayaka: what problem

Jeff: look behind you

Changes canges forum to ann informational goverment run site
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla Vs Crystalon   Godzilla Vs Crystalon Empty

Back to top Go down

Godzilla Vs Crystalon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
An unofficial gathering of people who are interested in Flashtrek :: Everything Else :: Chat - a - thon :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: