An unofficial gathering of people who are interested in Flashtrek
I would like to thank all users that were active on this forum for their dedication. I am happy to announce however that I am now going by the name B0rgDr0n3 and my new forum is at http://flashtrek.freeforums.org/

This is to take the place of Vexxiang.com as it is once again down, however I would like to reassure everyone that this time I'm staying. I have a new game source that I am working on, based on Broken Mirror physics but with a great many surprises so come across and join in the action.

Kindest Regards,

B0rgDr0n3 A.K.A. Dondon
I would like to thank all users that were active on this forum for their dedication. I am happy to announce however that I am now going by the name B0rgDr0n3 and my new forum is at http://flashtrek.freeforums.org/

This is to take the place of Vexxiang.com as it is once again down, however I would like to reassure everyone that this time I'm staying. I have a new game source that I am working on, based on Broken Mirror physics but with a great many surprises so come across and join in the action.

Kindest Regards,

B0rgDr0n3 A.K.A. Dondon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inPirates of the Empire RPG. Anima4fi

Pirates of the Empire RPG.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Pirates of the Empire RPG. Left_bar_bleue4500/5000Pirates of the Empire RPG. Empty_bar_bleue  (4500/5000)

Pirates of the Empire RPG. Empty
PostSubject: Pirates of the Empire RPG.   Pirates of the Empire RPG. EmptyMon 25 Aug - 0:19

This is The pirate ship Free Lancer. We will soon be departing drydock and heading out to hit imp convoys. We have a heavily modified strike-class cruiser as the free lancer. We have two clutch fighter squadrons also known as tri-fighters. Armed with two lasers and one ion cannon. And one Headhunter squad, Armed with to tripple blasters and two missle launchers. I Am a Talatori mandalorian, I go by Eclipse. I am the Captian. Please put forward a resume and you will be excepted into are little organization.
bobafett
Back to top Go down
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Number of posts : 1897
Location : Iconia, building an empire from sctrach, again, some guy from Blender keeps calling me a Cardassian?
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Pirates of the Empire RPG. Left_bar_bleue50000/50000Pirates of the Empire RPG. Empty_bar_bleue  (50000/50000)

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Empire RPG.   Pirates of the Empire RPG. EmptyMon 25 Aug - 0:21

(I see you like the new boba fett smily.....)
Back to top Go down
http://www.astroempires.com
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Pirates of the Empire RPG. Left_bar_bleue4500/5000Pirates of the Empire RPG. Empty_bar_bleue  (4500/5000)

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Empire RPG.   Pirates of the Empire RPG. EmptyMon 25 Aug - 0:37

Yeap and these Jedi Bannana Dance Sparta!!! Dueling Stupid Computer Invade Stormie .
But back on topic now.
Back to top Go down
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Location : Iconia, building an empire from sctrach, again, some guy from Blender keeps calling me a Cardassian?

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Pirates of the Empire RPG. Left_bar_bleue50000/50000Pirates of the Empire RPG. Empty_bar_bleue  (50000/50000)

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Empire RPG.   Pirates of the Empire RPG. EmptyMon 25 Aug - 4:04

So how do we do this?
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Empire RPG.   Pirates of the Empire RPG. EmptyMon 25 Aug - 5:02

Name/NickName
Rank(first come first serve.)
Race(Star Wars only)
Preferd job(pilot gunner etc.)
No jedi, dark jedi, witches, nighsisteres. You can be force sensitive you just won't be able to control it except in emergancy's.
Back to top Go down
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Empire RPG.   Pirates of the Empire RPG. EmptyMon 25 Aug - 5:26

Name: Quantum
Race: Human
Prefed Role: Gunner/pilot if needed.
Potential in the force.
Back to top Go down
DataLoreB4
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 1799
Location : On the planet Indiana of the UPA calling the Cardassians...Romulans
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Pirates of the Empire RPG. Left_bar_bleue1701/1701Pirates of the Empire RPG. Empty_bar_bleue  (1701/1701)

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Empire RPG.   Pirates of the Empire RPG. EmptyMon 25 Aug - 13:34

name:Hi
race:rancor
role: eating things
Back to top Go down
http://godzillasearch.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Empire RPG.   Pirates of the Empire RPG. EmptyMon 25 Aug - 22:48

For rank make up something, can't exceed cammander though. And hello Hi. Were make you an intellegent rancor capable of understanding english.
Back to top Go down
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Empire RPG.   Pirates of the Empire RPG. EmptyMon 25 Aug - 23:03

You have to be kidding me............
Back to top Go down
DataLoreB4
Captain
Captain

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Pirates of the Empire RPG. Left_bar_bleue1701/1701Pirates of the Empire RPG. Empty_bar_bleue  (1701/1701)

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Empire RPG.   Pirates of the Empire RPG. EmptyTue 26 Aug - 1:04

"grunt gurnt grunt uuuuuggggg" (no)
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Empire RPG.   Pirates of the Empire RPG. EmptyTue 26 Aug - 1:11

Fine, we'll feed you the captives, ok?
Back to top Go down
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Empire RPG.   Pirates of the Empire RPG. EmptyTue 26 Aug - 4:18

YOu have to be kidding me! A rancor on a ship?!?!? That is the most wacked thing star wars has ever seen.....
Back to top Go down
DataLoreB4
Captain
Captain

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Empire RPG.   Pirates of the Empire RPG. EmptyTue 26 Aug - 5:21

"GRUNT" (This is the most waked star wars that has ever been)

*whatever is in the () is what i mean
Back to top Go down
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Empire RPG.   Pirates of the Empire RPG. EmptyTue 26 Aug - 5:50

Suspect It speaks....next thing you know it will start making battle tactics........
Back to top Go down
DataLoreB4
Captain
Captain

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Empire RPG.   Pirates of the Empire RPG. EmptyTue 26 Aug - 13:52

UUUUGGG (How did you know)
Back to top Go down
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Empire RPG.   Pirates of the Empire RPG. EmptyTue 26 Aug - 20:01

I'm just waiting for a Jedi to come walking along.....
Back to top Go down
DataLoreB4
Captain
Captain

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Empire RPG.   Pirates of the Empire RPG. EmptyTue 26 Aug - 21:51

"TRUPO TROP GLLLAAA" (Too bad)
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Empire RPG.   Pirates of the Empire RPG. EmptyTue 26 Aug - 23:44

You sure this is the weirdest? What about a gamooreon pilot? Or invaders from another galaxy using living creatures and coral for ships and weapons?

Oh and we will soon depart to start hitting some convoys, i goota pay this ship off.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Empire RPG.   Pirates of the Empire RPG. EmptyFri 29 Aug - 18:12

Well it looks like this is all the player crew were gonna get. Quantum you are now CO, or first officer if you prefer. Hi you are in charde of the dungeon, don't eat every one. Now we are leaving dry dock, are targget is a small convoy protect only by 2 tartan patrol cruisers.

*ship gos to hyperspace.*
Back to top Go down
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Empire RPG.   Pirates of the Empire RPG. EmptyFri 29 Aug - 22:12

"Everything is set, sir."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Empire RPG.   Pirates of the Empire RPG. EmptySat 30 Aug - 6:34

"All hands battle stations. Pilots to your fighters."

*ship exists into hyperspace.*

"Gunners hit the those tartans. Fighters launch now, hit any ties that pop up. Clutches use you ions on the transports, skulls(Z-95 headhunters) use your ion missles."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Empire RPG.   Pirates of the Empire RPG. EmptyWed 3 Sep - 2:09

(comon people jump in.)
(Crewman)"Sir, The tartans are destroyed."
"Good, ready the ion cannons, hit the transports, Fighter keep up the good work. Bonus to whoever can take out the most fighters."
Back to top Go down
Trekkieenterprise
Leutenant
Leutenant
Trekkieenterprise

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Pirates of the Empire RPG. Left_bar_bleue100/99Pirates of the Empire RPG. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/99)
Geniusness!:
Pirates of the Empire RPG. Left_bar_bleue0/0Pirates of the Empire RPG. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Sanity?:
Pirates of the Empire RPG. Left_bar_bleue10/20Pirates of the Empire RPG. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Empire RPG.   Pirates of the Empire RPG. EmptyWed 3 Sep - 2:26

1: trekkieenterprise
2: Empire (can i pleeeaaase do Krii? ill just speak in Krii.)
3: Heavy fighter pilot
4: uhh what was this last one?

Umpt sratti mraat. (Hello, im ready.)
Back to top Go down
DataLoreB4
Captain
Captain

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Empire RPG.   Pirates of the Empire RPG. EmptyWed 3 Sep - 4:01

BLAG (Copy cat)
Back to top Go down
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Empire RPG.   Pirates of the Empire RPG. EmptyWed 3 Sep - 5:05

"Hmm Kriien. Intresting."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Empire RPG.   Pirates of the Empire RPG. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pirates of the Empire RPG.
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next