An unofficial gathering of people who are interested in Flashtrek
I would like to thank all users that were active on this forum for their dedication. I am happy to announce however that I am now going by the name B0rgDr0n3 and my new forum is at http://flashtrek.freeforums.org/

This is to take the place of Vexxiang.com as it is once again down, however I would like to reassure everyone that this time I'm staying. I have a new game source that I am working on, based on Broken Mirror physics but with a great many surprises so come across and join in the action.

Kindest Regards,

B0rgDr0n3 A.K.A. Dondon
I would like to thank all users that were active on this forum for their dedication. I am happy to announce however that I am now going by the name B0rgDr0n3 and my new forum is at http://flashtrek.freeforums.org/

This is to take the place of Vexxiang.com as it is once again down, however I would like to reassure everyone that this time I'm staying. I have a new game source that I am working on, based on Broken Mirror physics but with a great many surprises so come across and join in the action.

Kindest Regards,

B0rgDr0n3 A.K.A. Dondon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inSoverigns Roleplay character sheets Anima4fi

Soverigns Roleplay character sheets

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Soverign22
Acting captain
Acting captain
Soverign22

Number of posts : 1334
Location : You'll find out when you look in your car tomorrow.
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Soverigns Roleplay character sheets Left_bar_bleue1228/1500Soverigns Roleplay character sheets Empty_bar_bleue  (1228/1500)
Geniusness!:
Soverigns Roleplay character sheets Left_bar_bleue1/1Soverigns Roleplay character sheets Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Sanity?:
Soverigns Roleplay character sheets Left_bar_bleue1/1Soverigns Roleplay character sheets Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Soverigns Roleplay character sheets Empty
PostSubject: Soverigns Roleplay character sheets   Soverigns Roleplay character sheets EmptyFri 26 Sep - 2:12

Hey, now that I'm logging in a lot more and have internet (wewt) I'm going to start an RP.

For starters heres what I want for info.

Name:
Last assignment rank: (keep realistic...if its not I'm going to take over this. Theres not gonna be 7 captain ranks on 1 ship)
Last assignment: (come on peepz if someones from Enterprise I don't want too many from enterprise...same with everything else)
Short Description: (paragraph is 5 sentenses...DO SO)
Bio: (history)

and posts should be no shorter than 3 sentences...the longer the better. I know its sorta strict but I want this to actually have action. And for posts if your talking to a certain person then make sure to put their name in the post. Anyone who plays with me nao is my buddy ^^

Quantum: I love doing this, anyway, posts deleted and I don't think I have the time to join, so night.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbm-rp.forumotion.com
Soverign22
Acting captain
Acting captain
Soverign22

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Soverigns Roleplay character sheets Left_bar_bleue1228/1500Soverigns Roleplay character sheets Empty_bar_bleue  (1228/1500)
Geniusness!:
Sanity?:

PostSubject: Re: Soverigns Roleplay character sheets   Soverigns Roleplay character sheets EmptyFri 26 Sep - 2:25

Okay this is how it should be like (and this is my character too)

OH AND BY THE WAY DON'T USE SOMETHING LIKE Eclipse or Avenger for a name...its not a real name.

Name: Shane Almquist
Position: Commanding officer of the CAS Unforgiven (CAS = Constellation of Allied Systems)
Last Assignment: CAS Argentina
Description: Tall (6'4"), Long, black hair down to his shoulders, Very dark eyes, brown but look black. Fairly fit.
Bio: He's served aboard several ships. One of which was the flagship, the Argentina, as the first officer. He's been included for MANY long range and short range missions. Very experienced and tactical. In the first war against the cybernetic species called the Borg, he was the first to develop a tactic to destroy their most powerful ship. He also commands the starbase orbiting the CAS homeworld. He can take a joke but don't cross him.

(i'll make descriptions of the races later)
Back to top Go down
DataLoreB4
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 1799
Location : On the planet Indiana of the UPA calling the Cardassians...Romulans
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Soverigns Roleplay character sheets Left_bar_bleue1701/1701Soverigns Roleplay character sheets Empty_bar_bleue  (1701/1701)

PostSubject: Re: Soverigns Roleplay character sheets   Soverigns Roleplay character sheets EmptyFri 26 Sep - 3:03

Name: Zor Gagan
Position: Prisoner
Last Assignment: Captain of the TEC Zig Turan (Turanus Empirical Cursor) Assigned to Mass Relay Omega
Description: 5'10", pure white eyes, No Hair, Pure white skin, blue veins clearly visible runing all over his body, right arm is 2x as big as left with 3 fingers strogly built, black armour with orange veins on it mirrioring the ones on his skin

Bio: A member of the Turanus Empirium Zor Gagan was a high ranking officer of the Turanus Empirium until captured by Captain Shane Almquist during an attack on the Omaga Rellay. His species is a highly advanced race witch rivals Constellation of Allied Systems witch both controle roughly 25% of the galaxy each. The current leader of the Turanus Empirium is Zig Turan.
During his carrier he was credited with destroying hundreds of CAS capital ships. his tactics are now required material for all Turanus who are going into the fleet

Last edited by DataLoreB4 on Fri 26 Sep - 3:12; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://godzillasearch.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Soverigns Roleplay character sheets Left_bar_bleue4500/5000Soverigns Roleplay character sheets Empty_bar_bleue  (4500/5000)

PostSubject: Re: Soverigns Roleplay character sheets   Soverigns Roleplay character sheets EmptySat 27 Sep - 7:05

Name:Zane Zetcone.
Rank: Commodore of the Zetcan United Expeditionary Defense Force.(UEDF)
Position:Leader of UEDF task force 12. (3 vessels. Flagship Hyperion.)
Last Assignment: Captain of the battle of zank tawl.
Description: Average Zetcan. About 9 feet tall, pale blue skin, cybernetic implants over 25% of body, muscular, dark black hair, and wears the traditional white commodores uniform.
Bio: Graduated top of class at the Xal'gango, the best officers school in the Zetcan Empire. Took command of the battle of zank tawl at age 85.Tranfered after destruction of ship in assault againts an Ump strong hold. Givin command of UEDF 12 at age 126.
Back to top Go down
Soverign22
Acting captain
Acting captain
Soverign22

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Geniusness!:
Sanity?:

PostSubject: Re: Soverigns Roleplay character sheets   Soverigns Roleplay character sheets EmptyThu 2 Oct - 15:22

ok well I'm starting this tomorrow at 3:00PM USA Eastern time, granted my sister doesnt get on the computer.

I'm at my moms so I may not have internet.

But if I do I'll do the first post on a different topic called Star Trek:Epic Conquest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soverigns Roleplay character sheets   Soverigns Roleplay character sheets Empty

Back to top Go down

Soverigns Roleplay character sheets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
An unofficial gathering of people who are interested in Flashtrek :: Everything Else :: RolePlay-
Jump to: