An unofficial gathering of people who are interested in Flashtrek
I would like to thank all users that were active on this forum for their dedication. I am happy to announce however that I am now going by the name B0rgDr0n3 and my new forum is at http://flashtrek.freeforums.org/

This is to take the place of Vexxiang.com as it is once again down, however I would like to reassure everyone that this time I'm staying. I have a new game source that I am working on, based on Broken Mirror physics but with a great many surprises so come across and join in the action.

Kindest Regards,

B0rgDr0n3 A.K.A. Dondon
I would like to thank all users that were active on this forum for their dedication. I am happy to announce however that I am now going by the name B0rgDr0n3 and my new forum is at http://flashtrek.freeforums.org/

This is to take the place of Vexxiang.com as it is once again down, however I would like to reassure everyone that this time I'm staying. I have a new game source that I am working on, based on Broken Mirror physics but with a great many surprises so come across and join in the action.

Kindest Regards,

B0rgDr0n3 A.K.A. Dondon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inA new Star Trek Fan series in development!!! Anima4fi

A new Star Trek Fan series in development!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Toa_Kaita
Ensign
Ensign
Toa_Kaita

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
A new Star Trek Fan series in development!!! Left_bar_bleue2009/2009A new Star Trek Fan series in development!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (2009/2009)

A new Star Trek Fan series in development!!! Empty
PostSubject: A new Star Trek Fan series in development!!!   A new Star Trek Fan series in development!!! EmptyFri 24 Oct - 17:12

The miniseries is called Star Trek: Dark Unity. Set near the 25th century, the story revolves around Captain James Marshall and his loyal, interracial crew aboard the new Century Class USS Enterprise.

The Romulans are increasing their patrols along the Neutral Zone. A new leader has arisen in the Empire, with only one thing on his mind: The death of the Federation. How does he plan to stop it? Find out soon!

I put this in youtube because this, like Earth-Link: Zero, is going to be an animated series. I'll have a trailer up and running soon (don't know when).
Back to top Go down
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Number of posts : 1897
Location : Iconia, building an empire from sctrach, again, some guy from Blender keeps calling me a Cardassian?
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
A new Star Trek Fan series in development!!! Left_bar_bleue50000/50000A new Star Trek Fan series in development!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (50000/50000)

PostSubject: Re: A new Star Trek Fan series in development!!!   A new Star Trek Fan series in development!!! EmptyFri 24 Oct - 22:48

You sure do have alot of projects.
Back to top Go down
http://www.astroempires.com
DataLoreB4
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 1799
Location : On the planet Indiana of the UPA calling the Cardassians...Romulans
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
A new Star Trek Fan series in development!!! Left_bar_bleue1701/1701A new Star Trek Fan series in development!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1701/1701)

PostSubject: Re: A new Star Trek Fan series in development!!!   A new Star Trek Fan series in development!!! EmptySat 25 Oct - 0:09

can you make it in the mid 25th century as to not interfer with my enterpises time line circa 2404-2423 enterpise f and g
Back to top Go down
http://godzillasearch.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Toa_Kaita
Ensign
Ensign
Toa_Kaita

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
A new Star Trek Fan series in development!!! Left_bar_bleue2009/2009A new Star Trek Fan series in development!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (2009/2009)

PostSubject: Re: A new Star Trek Fan series in development!!!   A new Star Trek Fan series in development!!! EmptySun 26 Oct - 20:26

Quote :
You sure do have alot of projects.

What can I say? I'm a busy man with an overactive imagination! lol!

Quote :
can you make it in the mid 25th century as to not interfer with my enterpises time line circa 2404-2423 enterpise f and g

sorry, but the Enterprise-F I'm using already has its own storyline, and I want the series to be as closely related to the ship storyline as possible. This Enterprise-F was launched in 2397.

But hey, everyone has their own universe!
Back to top Go down
DataLoreB4
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 1799
Location : On the planet Indiana of the UPA calling the Cardassians...Romulans
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
A new Star Trek Fan series in development!!! Left_bar_bleue1701/1701A new Star Trek Fan series in development!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1701/1701)

PostSubject: Re: A new Star Trek Fan series in development!!!   A new Star Trek Fan series in development!!! EmptySun 26 Oct - 21:06

show me an episode where the enterprise F is talked about
Back to top Go down
http://godzillasearch.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Thedarkarcon47
Ensign
Ensign
Thedarkarcon47

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: A new Star Trek Fan series in development!!!   A new Star Trek Fan series in development!!! EmptySun 26 Oct - 21:24

The Century Class Enterprise-F is a fan designed ship from Bridge Commander Central. Here is some information that came with the ship (Directly from the technical readme). There's a lot of it!

Quote :

The Century
Class U.S.S. Enterprise is the most advanced vehicle in Starfleet. The Enterprise
was commissioned in 2397 as the second ship of her class on stardate 71119.5,
two years after the launch of the prototype ship, USS Century. The Enterprise and her sister ship are the
first, true, multi-mission explorer category ships since Starfleet launched the
first of the Galaxy Class line of ships, USS Galaxy, in 2357. Designed to execute all scientific,
diplomatic, tactical, strategic, and Starfleet policy initiatives, the ship is
equipped with the latest technologies in every aspect of starship construction.

The Century
Class was first proposed by Commander Lara Fletcher of San Francisco Yards,
ASDB Division in late 2384, to provide a working follow up vehicle to succeed
the Galaxy Class, for extended construction into the 25th century…
thus the name. At first, Starfleet’s top
Admiralty declined to approve the project, citing the current availability and
construction of the Sovereign Class. The
admirals felt that taking on such a large expenditure of time and resources
when an advanced design was already available was unnecessary, and instead
authorized the SFY ASDB to conduct a study project to refit as yet
un-constructed Sovereign Class ships as multi-mission capable ships. It quickly became apparent that the existing
command/control/combat role of the Borg and Dominion era design lacked the
necessary internal space to accommodate the requirements set out by
Starfleet. A total structural refit
would be required, similar to that of the old Constitution Class. Study models were approved and built over the
course of that year, when, in a third revision of the secondary hull exterior
design, it was found that the ship’s warp geometry would now cause massive
subspace damage as the ship engaged it’s engines. Federation law against the use of
environmentally damaging warp drive aboard Starfleet ships made the cost of the
project increasingly prohibitive for the re-working of an existing design, and
Starfleet’s admiralty ordered the project abandoned in favor of a new design.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Star Trek Fan series in development!!!   A new Star Trek Fan series in development!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

A new Star Trek Fan series in development!!!
Page 1 of 1