An unofficial gathering of people who are interested in Flashtrek
I would like to thank all users that were active on this forum for their dedication. I am happy to announce however that I am now going by the name B0rgDr0n3 and my new forum is at http://flashtrek.freeforums.org/

This is to take the place of Vexxiang.com as it is once again down, however I would like to reassure everyone that this time I'm staying. I have a new game source that I am working on, based on Broken Mirror physics but with a great many surprises so come across and join in the action.

Kindest Regards,

B0rgDr0n3 A.K.A. Dondon
I would like to thank all users that were active on this forum for their dedication. I am happy to announce however that I am now going by the name B0rgDr0n3 and my new forum is at http://flashtrek.freeforums.org/

This is to take the place of Vexxiang.com as it is once again down, however I would like to reassure everyone that this time I'm staying. I have a new game source that I am working on, based on Broken Mirror physics but with a great many surprises so come across and join in the action.

Kindest Regards,

B0rgDr0n3 A.K.A. Dondon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inIdeas for the new series Anima4fi

Ideas for the new series

Go down 
+6
Eclipse
leewatson1
Jerome Star
me naam is m
Dondon
Quantum 75
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Number of posts : 1897
Location : Iconia, building an empire from sctrach, again, some guy from Blender keeps calling me a Cardassian?
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Ideas for the new series Left_bar_bleue50000/50000Ideas for the new series Empty_bar_bleue  (50000/50000)

Ideas for the new series Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series EmptySat 19 Apr - 10:07

Post your ideas, other than the title names, here.
ships, planets, etc...

one of my ideas is that we could have a planetary gun on the surface.
Back to top Go down
http://www.astroempires.com
Dondon
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 1081
Registration date : 2007-04-16

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Ideas for the new series Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Ideas for the new series Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Geniusness!:
Ideas for the new series Left_bar_bleue1/1Ideas for the new series Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Sanity?:
Ideas for the new series Left_bar_bleue1/1Ideas for the new series Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series EmptySun 20 Apr - 0:09

COMPLETELY fan made. Not canon.
Back to top Go down
http://flashtrek.freeforums.org/
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Location : Iconia, building an empire from sctrach, again, some guy from Blender keeps calling me a Cardassian?

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Ideas for the new series Left_bar_bleue50000/50000Ideas for the new series Empty_bar_bleue  (50000/50000)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series EmptySun 20 Apr - 11:17

I sent you my ideas right now i'm working on reffiting the history and getting the pictures.
Back to top Go down
Dondon
Webmaster
Webmaster

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Ideas for the new series Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Ideas for the new series Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Geniusness!:
Sanity?:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series EmptySun 20 Apr - 14:04

ok.
Back to top Go down
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series EmptyWed 23 Apr - 6:24

Again just ok?
Back to top Go down
me naam is m
Leutenant
Leutenant
me naam is m

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Ideas for the new series Left_bar_bleue11/10Ideas for the new series Empty_bar_bleue  (11/10)
Geniusness!:
Sanity?:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series EmptyThu 24 Apr - 23:53

as we are speaking RIGHT now, I'm making up some cool ships. hold on guys, I'm working on it!
Back to top Go down
Jerome Star
Lieutenant commander
Lieutenant commander
Jerome Star

Number of posts : 484
Location : Blender, planning an attack on those nasty Cardies!
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Ideas for the new series Left_bar_bleue7400/8000Ideas for the new series Empty_bar_bleue  (7400/8000)
Geniusness!:
Sanity?:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series EmptyFri 25 Apr - 17:24

On The Prowl

I remember this song from my old Command & Conquer days. It's got a spacy thing going on with it, plus it's got a bad-a$$ tune that seems to fit for the mirror universe. Hopefully, this can be one of a few songs that can be played during the game. It might lengthen the loading process a bit, but having music to listen to during the game might be fun. Have several different tracks that might switch automatically or continuously loop until someone chooses another or mutes the music.

It's a good 4-5 minute song and I can't stop listening to it's awesome beat XD
Back to top Go down
http://novastar22.proboards98.com/
Dondon
Webmaster
Webmaster

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Geniusness!:
Sanity?:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series EmptyFri 25 Apr - 18:24

Sounds pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
leewatson1
leewatson1

Number of posts : 111
Location : on ds9 protecting the alpha quadrant from the dominion
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Ideas for the new series Left_bar_bleue999/1000Ideas for the new series Empty_bar_bleue  (999/1000)
Geniusness!:
Ideas for the new series Left_bar_bleue10/10Ideas for the new series Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Sanity?:
Ideas for the new series Left_bar_bleue2/10Ideas for the new series Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series EmptyFri 25 Apr - 19:51

we should use that its quite spacy
Back to top Go down
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series EmptyFri 25 Apr - 20:03

Cool.
Back to top Go down
leewatson1
leewatson1

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Ideas for the new series Left_bar_bleue999/1000Ideas for the new series Empty_bar_bleue  (999/1000)
Geniusness!:
Ideas for the new series Left_bar_bleue10/10Ideas for the new series Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Sanity?:
Ideas for the new series Left_bar_bleue2/10Ideas for the new series Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series EmptyFri 25 Apr - 21:30

ill find some betta music more space worthy
Back to top Go down
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series EmptyFri 25 Apr - 22:45

I have some halo music if want it.
Back to top Go down
Jerome Star
Lieutenant commander
Lieutenant commander
Jerome Star

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Ideas for the new series Left_bar_bleue7400/8000Ideas for the new series Empty_bar_bleue  (7400/8000)
Geniusness!:
Sanity?:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series EmptySat 26 Apr - 14:58

Don't worry, I have more tunes. I just have to upload them to MediaFire today. I have several songs from random games/movies that are quite spacy.

I like On the Prowl cause not only is it spacy, but it's got the bad attitude of the Terran Empire in it's beat XD
Back to top Go down
leewatson1
leewatson1

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Geniusness!:
Sanity?:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series EmptySat 26 Apr - 15:05

what about for one of the songs star trek intro or somin like ds9 enterprise tng tos voy
Back to top Go down
Jerome Star
Lieutenant commander
Lieutenant commander
Jerome Star

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Geniusness!:
Sanity?:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series EmptySat 26 Apr - 23:33

Dondon noted it was a FanTrek, not an official Star Trek game. But I do admit, some of the tunes they play in those series during battles and space exploration are oddly addicting and familiar.
Back to top Go down
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series EmptySun 27 Apr - 4:51

If it is fantrek dondon wants then we can do a poll or offer the music ourselves. LOOPHOLE.
Back to top Go down
leewatson1
leewatson1

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Geniusness!:
Sanity?:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series EmptySun 27 Apr - 15:08

irs my idea to use the program intros becouse i like them and there spacy
we could use the terminator sarah connor chronicals theme tune
Back to top Go down
Jerome Star
Lieutenant commander
Lieutenant commander
Jerome Star

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Geniusness!:
Sanity?:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series EmptySun 27 Apr - 17:15

Quantum 75 wrote:
If it is fantrek dondon wants then we can do a poll or offer the music ourselves. LOOPHOLE.

That's kinda the whole point to this thread... To see what everyone wants to see in the game. It would be difficult, maybe even impossible to satisfy everything we want to see in the game, but Dondon will come in and select some of our ideas.

Dondon wrote:
COMPLETELY fan made. Not canon.

That's what he said. He too is a fan of course, but also notice his second phrase... 'not canon'. So I'm assuming for that reason we won't be using official Star Trek music (besides, don't want to get wrangled by the copyright-mongers of Paramount)
Back to top Go down
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series EmptyMon 28 Apr - 0:38

I started this topic not dondon. And what is canon?

anyhow we used the intro music before, for example flash trek romulan wars.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Ideas for the new series Left_bar_bleue4500/5000Ideas for the new series Empty_bar_bleue  (4500/5000)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series EmptyWed 4 Jun - 4:37

I say intro music is a good idea. We should also have planatary sheilds to go withe the panetary gun idea.

(And canon is basicaly facts of a show movie. For example the Enterprise D is a galaxy-class, not a akira-class.)
Back to top Go down
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series EmptySun 8 Jun - 5:17

actually i sent my plans with the planetery guns and they ome with their own shielding.
Back to top Go down
flashgamer3
Lieutenant commander
Lieutenant commander
flashgamer3

Number of posts : 457
Location : on a hill with a uber powered sniper rifle waiting for the klingon ambassador
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Ideas for the new series Left_bar_bleue20/10Ideas for the new series Empty_bar_bleue  (20/10)
Geniusness!:
Ideas for the new series Left_bar_bleue0/100Ideas for the new series Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Sanity?:
Ideas for the new series Left_bar_bleue3/100Ideas for the new series Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series EmptySun 8 Jun - 6:08

selecting structures on planets, cities, guns, refinerys.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Ideas for the new series Left_bar_bleue4500/5000Ideas for the new series Empty_bar_bleue  (4500/5000)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series EmptySun 8 Jun - 10:17

No i meen sheilds for the entire planet.
Back to top Go down
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series EmptyMon 9 Jun - 7:56

draw it with some guns on it's platform and other micilaneous stuff (including it's own power source.....don't want another hoth situation now do we) and your ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series EmptyWed 11 Jun - 3:45

And some orbital satalite defences.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideas for the new series
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next