An unofficial gathering of people who are interested in Flashtrek
I would like to thank all users that were active on this forum for their dedication. I am happy to announce however that I am now going by the name B0rgDr0n3 and my new forum is at http://flashtrek.freeforums.org/

This is to take the place of Vexxiang.com as it is once again down, however I would like to reassure everyone that this time I'm staying. I have a new game source that I am working on, based on Broken Mirror physics but with a great many surprises so come across and join in the action.

Kindest Regards,

B0rgDr0n3 A.K.A. Dondon
I would like to thank all users that were active on this forum for their dedication. I am happy to announce however that I am now going by the name B0rgDr0n3 and my new forum is at http://flashtrek.freeforums.org/

This is to take the place of Vexxiang.com as it is once again down, however I would like to reassure everyone that this time I'm staying. I have a new game source that I am working on, based on Broken Mirror physics but with a great many surprises so come across and join in the action.

Kindest Regards,

B0rgDr0n3 A.K.A. Dondon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inMy first attempt at Modding - Page 2 Anima4fi

My first attempt at Modding

Go down 
+6
flashgamer3
Trekkieenterprise
hellow
me naam is m
Quantum 75
Jerome Star
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Number of posts : 1897
Location : Iconia, building an empire from sctrach, again, some guy from Blender keeps calling me a Cardassian?
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
My first attempt at Modding - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50000/50000My first attempt at Modding - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50000/50000)

My first attempt at Modding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first attempt at Modding   My first attempt at Modding - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Jun - 7:28

you know what....let's just say it can because well.....it practiclly can....it's a semi-miniture deathstar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.astroempires.com
Jerome Star
Lieutenant commander
Lieutenant commander
Jerome Star

Number of posts : 484
Location : Blender, planning an attack on those nasty Cardies!
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
My first attempt at Modding - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7400/8000My first attempt at Modding - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7400/8000)
Geniusness!:
My first attempt at Modding - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1My first attempt at Modding - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Sanity?:
My first attempt at Modding - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1My first attempt at Modding - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: My first attempt at Modding   My first attempt at Modding - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jun - 19:36

Well, until I manage to get all the money needed to BUY Macromedia Studio (it's several hundred dollars where I'm at) I have to depend on trials. And since I have to reinstall Windows XP every 30 days (the stupid registering thing isn't working!) I get to redownload Studio every month! One can call it pirating, but point the fingers at Microsoft for being morons XP

Okay, but anyways I'll get started back onto it on July 1st! I don't need much help in the way of sprites. I've generally got all the playable-races done and a LOT of the ships (only have about five or so more slots open for ships), and that INCLUDES their stats.

I'm thinking of changing 'Starfleet' (which was originally set as 'Independent') back into Independent, because no matter what I do it seems the game lets Starfleet use ANY ship they want, including those from the other universes. So in the name of realism, I'll set up a new race for the 'Independents' that let you start with a totally different starting ship and then you can move on and get any other ships with time (like the Independents could)

Then I'll probably make the Terran Empire one of the hidden races, or one of the unplayables (I'm trying to avoid that though). So far, the hidden playable races are:

1- The Shadows
2- Star Trek ENT/TOS era
3- NOW the Terran Empire (it was originally Borg I think)

It's still FLASHTREK, meaning it takes place in the Star Trek universe, just with the other universes finding themselves there! Thus why I have more Star Trek 'races' than any others. And the Shadows generally kick a** too well NOT to be a secret race! But then again, I have several non-playable secret races that would make interesting playable races (won't name them though due to overly spoiling it Wink)
Back to top Go down
http://novastar22.proboards98.com/
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Location : Iconia, building an empire from sctrach, again, some guy from Blender keeps calling me a Cardassian?

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
My first attempt at Modding - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50000/50000My first attempt at Modding - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50000/50000)

PostSubject: Re: My first attempt at Modding   My first attempt at Modding - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jun - 21:50

you like using XD and XP......we need to make smileys of those.
Back to top Go down
Jerome Star
Lieutenant commander
Lieutenant commander
Jerome Star

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
My first attempt at Modding - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7400/8000My first attempt at Modding - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7400/8000)
Geniusness!:
Sanity?:

PostSubject: Re: My first attempt at Modding   My first attempt at Modding - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Jun - 17:03

Yeah like My first attempt at Modding - Page 2 Happy-smiley-671 and My first attempt at Modding - Page 2 Happy-smiley-683

Though I do hate going off topic, so before the mods try to delete our posts, here's something of the mod I had an idea of doing. Perhaps the Shadows can be unplayable races instead and I can input ships from Farscape (I found several ship sprites) in there as a secret race! I (ironically enough) might also be able to do the same with a few Protoss ships (from Starcraft)
Back to top Go down
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: My first attempt at Modding   My first attempt at Modding - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Jun - 17:41

i don't know how to make them and you use them most so it's your discision.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
My first attempt at Modding - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4500/5000My first attempt at Modding - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4500/5000)

PostSubject: Re: My first attempt at Modding   My first attempt at Modding - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Jun - 18:28

Yeah StarCraft ships!!
Back to top Go down
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: My first attempt at Modding   My first attempt at Modding - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Jun - 1:32

never played that game though it looks very intresting..
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
My first attempt at Modding - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4500/5000My first attempt at Modding - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4500/5000)

PostSubject: Re: My first attempt at Modding   My first attempt at Modding - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Jun - 1:34

It is, although it focuses mainly on ground combat.
Back to top Go down
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: My first attempt at Modding   My first attempt at Modding - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Jun - 1:35

i have figured thjat much out.....
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: My first attempt at Modding   My first attempt at Modding - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Jun - 1:39

But the strongest units are still space units.

(gotta go, lunch time.)
Back to top Go down
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: My first attempt at Modding   My first attempt at Modding - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Jun - 1:42

intresting...
Back to top Go down
Jerome Star
Lieutenant commander
Lieutenant commander
Jerome Star

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Geniusness!:
Sanity?:

PostSubject: Re: My first attempt at Modding   My first attempt at Modding - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Jun - 17:12

I may still continue the idea of adding StarCraft ships or Farscape ships into the game, but I think I'm running out of space. July 1st is almost here and then I can get back to work on it. So far, the Independents will go back to being Independent, and the secret races will be the Terran Empire, the Wraith, and the Shadows, though there will be many other races and ships throughout the game. So I may still get to go through with either Starcraft or Farscape. Can't wait to try!
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: My first attempt at Modding   My first attempt at Modding - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Jul - 4:27

I look forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: My first attempt at Modding   My first attempt at Modding - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Jul - 6:41

i can't wait.
Back to top Go down
yaymaster
Enlisted petty officer
Enlisted petty officer

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
My first attempt at Modding - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue222222222/5000My first attempt at Modding - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (222222222/5000)
Geniusness!:
Sanity?:

PostSubject: Re: My first attempt at Modding   My first attempt at Modding - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Jul - 23:48

omg it would be so cool if there was a huge battle between a death star and a dyson sphere.
Back to top Go down
Jerome Star
Lieutenant commander
Lieutenant commander
Jerome Star

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Geniusness!:
Sanity?:

PostSubject: Re: My first attempt at Modding   My first attempt at Modding - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Jul - 21:49

I am close to finishing an Alpha version! I have all the ships added, now I just have to add the stations and do a quick edit over the planets and station layout plans. It's still in Alpha, just a warning. I plan on making the final version several versions... One will be for gaming, and the other for canon battles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first attempt at Modding   My first attempt at Modding - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My first attempt at Modding
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
An unofficial gathering of people who are interested in Flashtrek :: FlashTrek :: FlashTrek Broken Mirror 1-
Jump to: