An unofficial gathering of people who are interested in Flashtrek
I would like to thank all users that were active on this forum for their dedication. I am happy to announce however that I am now going by the name B0rgDr0n3 and my new forum is at http://flashtrek.freeforums.org/

This is to take the place of Vexxiang.com as it is once again down, however I would like to reassure everyone that this time I'm staying. I have a new game source that I am working on, based on Broken Mirror physics but with a great many surprises so come across and join in the action.

Kindest Regards,

B0rgDr0n3 A.K.A. Dondon
I would like to thank all users that were active on this forum for their dedication. I am happy to announce however that I am now going by the name B0rgDr0n3 and my new forum is at http://flashtrek.freeforums.org/

This is to take the place of Vexxiang.com as it is once again down, however I would like to reassure everyone that this time I'm staying. I have a new game source that I am working on, based on Broken Mirror physics but with a great many surprises so come across and join in the action.

Kindest Regards,

B0rgDr0n3 A.K.A. Dondon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inthe user interface? - Page 4 Anima4fi

the user interface?

Go down 
+4
Toa_Kaita
Captin Joe
Quantum 75
flashgamer3
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Number of posts : 1897
Location : Iconia, building an empire from sctrach, again, some guy from Blender keeps calling me a Cardassian?
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
the user interface? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50000/50000the user interface? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50000/50000)

the user interface? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the user interface?   the user interface? - Page 4 EmptyMon 7 Jul - 21:47

not completely though.......
Back to top Go down
http://www.astroempires.com
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
the user interface? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue4500/5000the user interface? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (4500/5000)

PostSubject: Re: the user interface?   the user interface? - Page 4 EmptyMon 7 Jul - 21:52

Not completly but just about. If you ask a question the answer is, 'Oh my god you stupid noob, use the search button, this has been discussed before.' Even if that's not true.
Back to top Go down
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Location : Iconia, building an empire from sctrach, again, some guy from Blender keeps calling me a Cardassian?

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
the user interface? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50000/50000the user interface? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50000/50000)

PostSubject: Re: the user interface?   the user interface? - Page 4 EmptyMon 7 Jul - 21:53

lol! yeah.....though we shouldn't bad talk people uless they're here to defend themselves.

anyway back on topic please
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
the user interface? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue4500/5000the user interface? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (4500/5000)

PostSubject: Re: the user interface?   the user interface? - Page 4 EmptyMon 7 Jul - 21:55

No, not them, they would be flaming me will bad why not if they knew i said that.
Back to top Go down
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: the user interface?   the user interface? - Page 4 EmptyMon 7 Jul - 21:57

afraid much?
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: the user interface?   the user interface? - Page 4 EmptyMon 7 Jul - 21:58

Of them, over here on this forum?? Yes, very much so, this forum would be lost.
Back to top Go down
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: the user interface?   the user interface? - Page 4 EmptyMon 7 Jul - 22:00

then we would have to amke another forum or dondon could just reset the forum like last time to make them think that it was closed.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: the user interface?   the user interface? - Page 4 EmptyMon 7 Jul - 22:03

But we would lose everthing!!!!
Back to top Go down
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: the user interface?   the user interface? - Page 4 EmptyMon 7 Jul - 22:06

no remeber we could just put the postings on a document in our computers so we could just start off where we left off.....and besides he could just shut it down for awhile and that would solve said problem....
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: the user interface?   the user interface? - Page 4 EmptyMon 7 Jul - 22:09

Or we could just not let them in.
Back to top Go down
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: the user interface?   the user interface? - Page 4 EmptyMon 7 Jul - 22:10

no not to mean...though that's still an option....as well as banning them.
Back to top Go down
flashgamer3
Lieutenant commander
Lieutenant commander
flashgamer3

Number of posts : 457
Location : on a hill with a uber powered sniper rifle waiting for the klingon ambassador
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
the user interface? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/10the user interface? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/10)
Geniusness!:
the user interface? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/100the user interface? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Sanity?:
the user interface? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3/100the user interface? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: the user interface?   the user interface? - Page 4 EmptyTue 8 Jul - 3:25

back on topic?
Back to top Go down
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: the user interface?   the user interface? - Page 4 EmptyTue 8 Jul - 3:43

sure.....
Back to top Go down
Toa_Kaita
Ensign
Ensign
Toa_Kaita

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
the user interface? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2009/2009the user interface? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2009/2009)

PostSubject: Re: the user interface?   the user interface? - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Jul - 10:01

back on the topic,
im glad everyone agrees with the buildings on planets idea (nice philosiphy Quantum 75), and i had another thought:

a megaweapon for each race
Federation: EMP Cannon - Disables all ships and stations for a time in a set system
Klingon: Fek'Ihr's Wrath - Destroys all stations and severely damages all ships in a set system
Romulans: Thalaron Cannon - Makes set system uninhabitable (building production canceled) for a set time
Dominion: Antimatter Beam - Destroys all ships and severely damages stations in set system
Cardassians: I don't know yet...
Borg: Super Nanites - Assimilates all ships in set system into your fleet

But only one megaweapon can be built at a time (for balance issues) and must be built on a planet. If the planet is captured, the megaweapon is destroyed.

that cool or what?
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: the user interface?   the user interface? - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Jul - 21:30

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
flashgamer3
Lieutenant commander
Lieutenant commander
flashgamer3

Number of posts : 457
Location : on a hill with a uber powered sniper rifle waiting for the klingon ambassador
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
the user interface? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/10the user interface? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/10)
Geniusness!:
the user interface? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/100the user interface? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Sanity?:
the user interface? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3/100the user interface? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: the user interface?   the user interface? - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Jul - 21:54

idk anything about the cardies but thier superweapon could take control of other ships for a set time..
Back to top Go down
Trekkieenterprise
Leutenant
Leutenant
Trekkieenterprise

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
the user interface? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/99the user interface? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/99)
Geniusness!:
the user interface? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0the user interface? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Sanity?:
the user interface? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/20the user interface? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)

PostSubject: Re: the user interface?   the user interface? - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Jul - 22:51

Cardassian: Weapon Dampener: Ships have a yellow ball of energy around them and the yellowed ships weps do 5 time less than original.
Back to top Go down
DataLoreB4
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 1799
Location : On the planet Indiana of the UPA calling the Cardassians...Romulans
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
the user interface? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1701/1701the user interface? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1701/1701)

PostSubject: Re: the user interface?   the user interface? - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Jul - 22:55

Energy berrier they reduce beam weapon damage and make your ships main color red

(
Back to top Go down
http://godzillasearch.forumotions.net/forum.htm
mr33mean
Enlisted petty officer
Enlisted petty officer
mr33mean

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: the user interface?   the user interface? - Page 4 EmptyMon 22 Dec - 2:44

I think that first off we need a colour for humans haven't got one yet and that compared to the flash trek broken mirrors we need an easier to use interface that actually works for example many times when i have been attacking panets it is hard to control ships they don't do what i say (seek and destroy enemy tragets) so i thing the interface should be able to group ships and what was the point of the axuliary craft one.
i thing the planet structures is a good idea and planets shouldn't take so long to conquer and i like that escape pod thing for broken mirror 2 and that could be made betterby if you own another ship in the system that you beem over to it and you can take over ships in your fleet that you want as your flagship.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: the user interface?   the user interface? - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 Jun - 4:01

Or how bout being able to commandeer friendly ships.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the user interface?   the user interface? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

the user interface?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
An unofficial gathering of people who are interested in Flashtrek :: New Developments. :: Fan-Based FlashTrek Series-
Jump to: