An unofficial gathering of people who are interested in Flashtrek
I would like to thank all users that were active on this forum for their dedication. I am happy to announce however that I am now going by the name B0rgDr0n3 and my new forum is at http://flashtrek.freeforums.org/

This is to take the place of Vexxiang.com as it is once again down, however I would like to reassure everyone that this time I'm staying. I have a new game source that I am working on, based on Broken Mirror physics but with a great many surprises so come across and join in the action.

Kindest Regards,

B0rgDr0n3 A.K.A. Dondon

An unofficial gathering of people who are interested in Flashtrek

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Info about the game.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admiral Fang
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
10000000/10000000  (10000000/10000000)
Geniusness!:
1/1  (1/1)
Sanity?:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Info about the game.   Tue 15 Apr - 13:29

The largest, most expansive game in the FlashTrek series. Begin as a captain of a small ship in one of seven races, conduct trade missions with planets and other starships to earn latinum. Purchase deuranium and station plans and colonize planets to build yourself an empire, or conquer the existing governments in the galaxy. Raise your fleet and rule all, become a rich trader and colonize some distant world, or help another government claim the galaxy. Features over 60 different starship classes, dozens of governments, over 50 star systems to explore, over 50 station designs, an active AI universe that changes on its own as you play, so that no two games will be the same. Watch as the balance of power in the galaxy unfolds around you, or take a stand and shape the galaxy yourself. The choice is up to you. Includes optional plug-in files that allow you to change the game, even create your own galaxy!

Requires Flash 6 Player plugin or better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vortar.niceboard.com

Info about the game.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1