An unofficial gathering of people who are interested in Flashtrek
I would like to thank all users that were active on this forum for their dedication. I am happy to announce however that I am now going by the name B0rgDr0n3 and my new forum is at http://flashtrek.freeforums.org/

This is to take the place of Vexxiang.com as it is once again down, however I would like to reassure everyone that this time I'm staying. I have a new game source that I am working on, based on Broken Mirror physics but with a great many surprises so come across and join in the action.

Kindest Regards,

B0rgDr0n3 A.K.A. Dondon
I would like to thank all users that were active on this forum for their dedication. I am happy to announce however that I am now going by the name B0rgDr0n3 and my new forum is at http://flashtrek.freeforums.org/

This is to take the place of Vexxiang.com as it is once again down, however I would like to reassure everyone that this time I'm staying. I have a new game source that I am working on, based on Broken Mirror physics but with a great many surprises so come across and join in the action.

Kindest Regards,

B0rgDr0n3 A.K.A. Dondon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inStar Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 Anima4fi

Star Trek: Epic Conquest

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Soverign22
Acting captain
Acting captain
Soverign22

Number of posts : 1334
Location : You'll find out when you look in your car tomorrow.
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1228/1500Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1228/1500)
Geniusness!:
Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Sanity?:
Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: Epic Conquest   Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Oct - 20:10

Captain Almquist beamed in the middle of a firefight, in the hallway where the allies were fighting to get in the armory. "Do you need some help?" He asked the ranking officer there.

Back on the ship, it was getting ruffled up. "Ma'am, I'm picking up more things entering the system. The rest of the fleets retreating except the disabled ships, and another 3 sovereign class and 3 akira class. We don't stand much of a chance, we're not in a good position anymore. The nearest ship, the Majestic could aide us, though. The Dreadnought is ready whenever." Commander Kennett nodded. "Send them in. We need help. Hail the Allied ships, including ones not of our race."
Back to top Go down
http://ftbm-rp.forumotion.com
DataLoreB4
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 1799
Location : On the planet Indiana of the UPA calling the Cardassians...Romulans
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1701/1701Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1701/1701)

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: Epic Conquest   Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Oct - 23:29

"Open the engineering door NOW, or i'll kill the offficer i have ion my hands"
Back to top Go down
http://godzillasearch.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4500/5000Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4500/5000)

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: Epic Conquest   Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Oct - 1:08

Sir we have detected additional fed ships incoming.
Zane: Ready the tri-cobalt device. Fir when ready but make sure our calculations are correct.
Back to top Go down
DataLoreB4
Captain
Captain

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1701/1701Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1701/1701)

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: Epic Conquest   Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Oct - 1:09

"I will kill him slow ly if you don't open this door now"
Back to top Go down
Soverign22
Acting captain
Acting captain
Soverign22

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1228/1500Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1228/1500)
Geniusness!:
Sanity?:

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: Epic Conquest   Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Oct - 19:55

Theres no sound entering the engineering room. Maybe if you actually hit the button...

The captain tossed a grenade into the room, scrambling the people inside. "Squad, move in!" The grenade was a fake, and it allowed them enough time to eradicate the humans in the armory. "Swarm in, next stop, the bridge." He took a human rifle and photon burst weapon and left. Fun guns ^^. he thought.

"Engage the cloaking device, keep us unseen." The ship became invisible, a perfect cloak. "Order the rest of the fleet to do the same. They'll think we've left, untill we flank them and burn their mongrel hides." (halo 3 exerpt)
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4500/5000Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4500/5000)

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: Epic Conquest   Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Oct - 22:04

"Target the Akira's with Quantum Flux Torps, and fire."

*They fired and destroyed the lead Akira after that the tri-cobalt device disabled the lead sov."
Back to top Go down
DataLoreB4
Captain
Captain

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: Epic Conquest   Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Oct - 22:11

fine i hit the butten
Back to top Go down
Soverign22
Acting captain
Acting captain
Soverign22

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Geniusness!:
Sanity?:

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: Epic Conquest   Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Oct - 19:53

One of the engineers comes out a door behind him and puts a phaser to his head. "Fool, trying to knock on a soundproof door." He clubbed him with the phaser and dragged him back to the brig.

"Squad, go into the turbolift, and go to deck one. Put personal cloaks online when the turbolift starts moving." He walked swiftly to the turbolift.

The fleet remained cloaked, waiting for the right time to strike.
Back to top Go down
DataLoreB4
Captain
Captain

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: Epic Conquest   Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Oct - 20:15

"Fool trying to club my me" *I fall and kick him in the knee*
Back to top Go down
Soverign22
Acting captain
Acting captain
Soverign22

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Geniusness!:
Sanity?:

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: Epic Conquest   Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Oct - 20:17

*door still closed*
Back to top Go down
DataLoreB4
Captain
Captain

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: Epic Conquest   Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Oct - 20:47

I take one of the weapons and set it to maximum and phaser the door
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: Epic Conquest   Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Oct - 22:00

Hey Captain Almquist, I'm picking up weapons fire on your ship. Need some marines? they got personal shields.
Back to top Go down
DataLoreB4
Captain
Captain

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: Epic Conquest   Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Oct - 23:05

sov dose the door blow up or not
Back to top Go down
Soverign22
Acting captain
Acting captain
Soverign22

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Geniusness!:
Sanity?:

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: Epic Conquest   Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Oct - 19:54

"Is there? Yes send some please, our security teams are on the soverign."

(and no the door doesnt blow up...if anything it'd get sealed shut. God watch Nemesis and look what Picard does with the rifle)

The bridge of the sovereign class vessel was matted with people, not bodies, but curious ones that wanted to know why the turbolift door opened without anything being in there. The squad entered silently and took aim at random crewmembers and opened fire. A massacre happened in seconds, as the cloaks fell, the entire command crew was killed. "Well, the ship is ours now. He walked over to the ship intercom. "All allied beings, we've siezed the bridge." He hit his comm and said, "Ensign, beam us up."
Back to top Go down
DataLoreB4
Captain
Captain

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: Epic Conquest   Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Oct - 21:19

yes but if you watch later in nemisis when picard gets to the bridge of the scimitar he blow open the door
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: Epic Conquest   Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Oct - 6:13

*2 marines beam in behind him phasers drawn so the could stun.*

"Hands, or what ever primary limb you have, up in the air now."
Back to top Go down
DataLoreB4
Captain
Captain

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: Epic Conquest   Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Oct - 0:08

*I drop the phasers and put my hands up as i do that i activeate a bioscrambler on my armour (unbenosted to the mariens)*

"I'll comply"
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: Epic Conquest   Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Oct - 5:12

Leader-"Private stun cuff him."
"Yes sir." To the escapy. "Turn around, and put you upper limbs behind your back."
Back to top Go down
DataLoreB4
Captain
Captain

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: Epic Conquest   Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Oct - 8:14

*I walk hands up *I have one human like and and one with 3 fingers* towards them*
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: Epic Conquest   Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Oct - 8:56

"Hold it right there, turn and then put your hands behind your back."
*the leader pulls back a little and to the left, he has seen to many would be prisnors to know that something isn't right, maybe he has a bomb or some kind of hold out weapon ready. he thought*
Back to top Go down
DataLoreB4
Captain
Captain

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: Epic Conquest   Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Oct - 17:28

I am unarmed aside from my armour but at this close range the sheilds wont protect me it would taske to full powered shots to kill me, but i don't belive you would shot me when i have no weapons and you have to traind on me unless you have them set to stun but then that would do nothihng agenst my armour so are you going to shot or are we going to stand here all day"
Back to top Go down
Soverign22
Acting captain
Acting captain
Soverign22

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Geniusness!:
Sanity?:

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: Epic Conquest   Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Oct - 19:53

(The door to main engineering is a lot bigger than a turbolift door)

"Almquist to Allied ships, has the infiltrator on my ship been eliminated?"

The door to main engineering opens to the news of the infiltrator, and twelve armed engineers emerge, sealing the door behind them and locking it. "Surrender your weapon." (and by the way, your armor would've been taken away when you were in the brig. You didn't go to the armory or anything so you can't suddenly have armor.) "Ah, allies I presume? Excellent, thanks for bounding this infedel up."
Back to top Go down
DataLoreB4
Captain
Captain

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: Epic Conquest   Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Oct - 22:32

( i though it was in the brige o well)

"Who me?"
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: Epic Conquest   Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Oct - 2:00

"Yeah you, Who else?"
*The second marine slaps on the stun cuffs.*
Back to top Go down
DataLoreB4
Captain
Captain

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: Epic Conquest   Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Oct - 14:02

*i lung at one of them*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: Epic Conquest   Star Trek: Epic Conquest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Trek: Epic Conquest
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next