An unofficial gathering of people who are interested in Flashtrek
I would like to thank all users that were active on this forum for their dedication. I am happy to announce however that I am now going by the name B0rgDr0n3 and my new forum is at http://flashtrek.freeforums.org/

This is to take the place of Vexxiang.com as it is once again down, however I would like to reassure everyone that this time I'm staying. I have a new game source that I am working on, based on Broken Mirror physics but with a great many surprises so come across and join in the action.

Kindest Regards,

B0rgDr0n3 A.K.A. Dondon
I would like to thank all users that were active on this forum for their dedication. I am happy to announce however that I am now going by the name B0rgDr0n3 and my new forum is at http://flashtrek.freeforums.org/

This is to take the place of Vexxiang.com as it is once again down, however I would like to reassure everyone that this time I'm staying. I have a new game source that I am working on, based on Broken Mirror physics but with a great many surprises so come across and join in the action.

Kindest Regards,

B0rgDr0n3 A.K.A. Dondon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBroken Mirror 1/2 - Attemptive WIP Anima4fi

Broken Mirror 1/2 - Attemptive WIP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcesious
Enlisted petty officer
Enlisted petty officer
Arcesious

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-04-21

Broken Mirror 1/2 - Attemptive WIP Empty
PostSubject: Broken Mirror 1/2 - Attemptive WIP   Broken Mirror 1/2 - Attemptive WIP EmptyMon 2 Mar - 6:38

Since I have all the tools I need to heavily mod this, I'm going to attempt to make a big overhaul of the first Broken Mirror game.

Another thread about this here:

http://webfossan.com/flashtrek/community/viewtopic.php?p=417799#417799

Why not finish BM2, or make a BM3, you ask? Well BM2 is incomplete and full of bugs, and making a whole new flashtrek game is beyond my abilities. So I'll use the core or the first game, because BM1 is the most stable of all of them.

Here's what I'm going to try to do:

-Add 21 new ships, which are:
-13 ships designed by me in the BM Starship Constructor.
-3 ships vex made but didn't put in the games
-Breen Warship
-2 Promelli ships
-Delta Flyer
-Dominion Scout

-I also want to add about 10 extra planet images, taking planet images from BM2.

-I want to change the game so that when you die, you go into an escape pod.

-I have done a full conversion of the Flashtrek galaxy to a totally different setup within my preferences. (This part I've already done with plugins)

-Changing the intro texts
-Changing intro music
-Adding a whole bunch of new weapons
-Fixing the Vegas bug and tholian Conquest flashing bug

Wish me luck as this is my first time working with Flash programming. I'll post updates as I go. Smile
Back to top Go down
darkjedi
Junior leutenant
Junior leutenant
darkjedi

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Broken Mirror 1/2 - Attemptive WIP   Broken Mirror 1/2 - Attemptive WIP EmptyWed 4 Mar - 18:57

Well, welcome to the dead forum!

Go to www.flashtrek.forumotion.com if you want any responses.
Back to top Go down
me naam is m
Leutenant
Leutenant
me naam is m

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Broken Mirror 1/2 - Attemptive WIP Left_bar_bleue11/10Broken Mirror 1/2 - Attemptive WIP Empty_bar_bleue  (11/10)
Geniusness!:
Broken Mirror 1/2 - Attemptive WIP Left_bar_bleue1/1Broken Mirror 1/2 - Attemptive WIP Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Sanity?:
Broken Mirror 1/2 - Attemptive WIP Left_bar_bleue1/1Broken Mirror 1/2 - Attemptive WIP Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Broken Mirror 1/2 - Attemptive WIP   Broken Mirror 1/2 - Attemptive WIP EmptyTue 24 Mar - 0:33

or http://gathering.forumotion.com/portal.htm

basically a reincarnation of this place, except for the bad things. still a rather quiet place though.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Broken Mirror 1/2 - Attemptive WIP Left_bar_bleue4500/5000Broken Mirror 1/2 - Attemptive WIP Empty_bar_bleue  (4500/5000)

PostSubject: Re: Broken Mirror 1/2 - Attemptive WIP   Broken Mirror 1/2 - Attemptive WIP EmptyMon 29 Jun - 3:58

Yeah, come post at the gathering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Mirror 1/2 - Attemptive WIP   Broken Mirror 1/2 - Attemptive WIP Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken Mirror 1/2 - Attemptive WIP
Page 1 of 1