An unofficial gathering of people who are interested in Flashtrek
I would like to thank all users that were active on this forum for their dedication. I am happy to announce however that I am now going by the name B0rgDr0n3 and my new forum is at http://flashtrek.freeforums.org/

This is to take the place of Vexxiang.com as it is once again down, however I would like to reassure everyone that this time I'm staying. I have a new game source that I am working on, based on Broken Mirror physics but with a great many surprises so come across and join in the action.

Kindest Regards,

B0rgDr0n3 A.K.A. Dondon
I would like to thank all users that were active on this forum for their dedication. I am happy to announce however that I am now going by the name B0rgDr0n3 and my new forum is at http://flashtrek.freeforums.org/

This is to take the place of Vexxiang.com as it is once again down, however I would like to reassure everyone that this time I'm staying. I have a new game source that I am working on, based on Broken Mirror physics but with a great many surprises so come across and join in the action.

Kindest Regards,

B0rgDr0n3 A.K.A. Dondon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inStar Wars: The Force Unleashed Anima4fi

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Go down 
+2
DataLoreB4
Thedarkarcon47
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Thedarkarcon47
Ensign
Ensign
Thedarkarcon47

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed EmptySat 29 Nov - 23:33

One of the best games I have ever played, bar none. The folks at LucasArts really did great with this one.
Back to top Go down
DataLoreB4
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 1799
Location : On the planet Indiana of the UPA calling the Cardassians...Romulans
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Left_bar_bleue1701/1701Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Empty_bar_bleue  (1701/1701)

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed EmptySun 30 Nov - 1:53

it was ok i would give it 8.1/10
Back to top Go down
http://godzillasearch.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Left_bar_bleue4500/5000Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Empty_bar_bleue  (4500/5000)

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed EmptySun 30 Nov - 3:36

I've only played a demo of it so far, and that gets a 9/10.
Back to top Go down
Thedarkarcon47
Ensign
Ensign
Thedarkarcon47

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed EmptySun 30 Nov - 5:16

It took me about 8 hours to beat the campaign, now I just need to collect all the Jedi Holocrons.

And it took me a little bit of work, but I think I came up with a good idea for a console video game that could be similar to this one (in terms of unleashing power).
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Left_bar_bleue4500/5000Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Empty_bar_bleue  (4500/5000)

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed EmptyMon 8 Dec - 5:37

I like the commercial for it will he launches a force blast and tears up a bridge full of Wookies and Storm Troopers.
Back to top Go down
agentaaa
Leutenant
Leutenant
agentaaa

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Left_bar_bleue0/5000Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)
Geniusness!:
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Left_bar_bleue1/1Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Sanity?:
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Left_bar_bleue1/1Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed EmptyFri 2 Jan - 6:57

its a really awesome game with a well-developed and complex story. now ive beaten it though, there is not much left to do except look for holocrons
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed EmptyMon 29 Jun - 12:42

Did you choose the good ending or the evil ending?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Borg
Enlisted petty officer
Enlisted petty officer
Mr.Borg

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-10-04

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Left_bar_bleue400/500Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Empty_bar_bleue  (400/500)
Geniusness!:
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Sanity?:
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Left_bar_bleue-100000/1Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Empty_bar_bleue  (-100000/1)

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed EmptySun 4 Oct - 4:33

what game is this + plese post a link somebodyStar Wars: The Force Unleashed 415915
Back to top Go down
Gamerang
Ensign
Ensign
Gamerang

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Geniusness!:
Sanity?:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed EmptyThu 25 Feb - 14:20

There is no link... The game is for a console
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Page 1 of 1