An unofficial gathering of people who are interested in Flashtrek
I would like to thank all users that were active on this forum for their dedication. I am happy to announce however that I am now going by the name B0rgDr0n3 and my new forum is at http://flashtrek.freeforums.org/

This is to take the place of Vexxiang.com as it is once again down, however I would like to reassure everyone that this time I'm staying. I have a new game source that I am working on, based on Broken Mirror physics but with a great many surprises so come across and join in the action.

Kindest Regards,

B0rgDr0n3 A.K.A. Dondon
I would like to thank all users that were active on this forum for their dedication. I am happy to announce however that I am now going by the name B0rgDr0n3 and my new forum is at http://flashtrek.freeforums.org/

This is to take the place of Vexxiang.com as it is once again down, however I would like to reassure everyone that this time I'm staying. I have a new game source that I am working on, based on Broken Mirror physics but with a great many surprises so come across and join in the action.

Kindest Regards,

B0rgDr0n3 A.K.A. Dondon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inFlash shooting games. Anima4fi

Flash shooting games.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Flash shooting games. Left_bar_bleue4500/5000Flash shooting games. Empty_bar_bleue  (4500/5000)

Flash shooting games. Empty
PostSubject: Flash shooting games.   Flash shooting games. EmptyTue 21 Oct - 22:09

Just post links to flash games that fall under shooting here. Any replays about them do on another topic.

Endless War 3

wpnFire

GunMaster Jungle Madness
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Flash shooting games. Left_bar_bleue4500/5000Flash shooting games. Empty_bar_bleue  (4500/5000)

Flash shooting games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flash shooting games.   Flash shooting games. EmptySat 29 Nov - 4:03

And hears another really good one.

Bowman 2
Back to top Go down

Flash shooting games.
Page 1 of 1