An unofficial gathering of people who are interested in Flashtrek
I would like to thank all users that were active on this forum for their dedication. I am happy to announce however that I am now going by the name B0rgDr0n3 and my new forum is at http://flashtrek.freeforums.org/

This is to take the place of Vexxiang.com as it is once again down, however I would like to reassure everyone that this time I'm staying. I have a new game source that I am working on, based on Broken Mirror physics but with a great many surprises so come across and join in the action.

Kindest Regards,

B0rgDr0n3 A.K.A. Dondon
I would like to thank all users that were active on this forum for their dedication. I am happy to announce however that I am now going by the name B0rgDr0n3 and my new forum is at http://flashtrek.freeforums.org/

This is to take the place of Vexxiang.com as it is once again down, however I would like to reassure everyone that this time I'm staying. I have a new game source that I am working on, based on Broken Mirror physics but with a great many surprises so come across and join in the action.

Kindest Regards,

B0rgDr0n3 A.K.A. Dondon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inIdeas for the new series - Page 2 Anima4fi

Ideas for the new series

Go down 
+6
Eclipse
leewatson1
Jerome Star
me naam is m
Dondon
Quantum 75
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Trekkieenterprise
Leutenant
Leutenant
Trekkieenterprise

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/99Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/99)
Geniusness!:
Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Sanity?:
Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/20Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)

Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Jun - 3:50

Phaser strip features and double blue beams for the older ships, ground turrets, planetairy shipyards, buildings, troop carriers. those are some of my ideas.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4500/5000Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4500/5000)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Jun - 3:56

But, we need to keep these fetures to a minimal or the game will lag pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
Trekkieenterprise
Leutenant
Leutenant
Trekkieenterprise

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/99Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/99)
Geniusness!:
Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Sanity?:
Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/20Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Jun - 4:00

then put the prossesor hungury sign on it or a quality control...
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4500/5000Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4500/5000)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Jun - 4:02

I geuss that'l help some.
Back to top Go down
Trekkieenterprise
Leutenant
Leutenant
Trekkieenterprise

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Geniusness!:
Sanity?:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Jun - 4:04

A pause feature like when you need to use the toilet...
Back to top Go down
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Number of posts : 1897
Location : Iconia, building an empire from sctrach, again, some guy from Blender keeps calling me a Cardassian?
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50000/50000Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50000/50000)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Jun - 6:01

welll if we keep up with the idea were gonna have a feature selector to cut out lag effectivley.

either that or it's going to be a downloadable mmo game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.astroempires.com
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Jun - 22:37

I hate games you have to download. Thats why I like flashtrek so much.
Back to top Go down
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Location : Iconia, building an empire from sctrach, again, some guy from Blender keeps calling me a Cardassian?

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50000/50000Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50000/50000)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Jun - 2:14

so do i......but having a multiplayer feature would be cool as long as it is a large map. including the alpha and gamma quadrant.
Back to top Go down
agentaaa
Leutenant
Leutenant
agentaaa

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/5000Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)
Geniusness!:
Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Sanity?:
Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Jun - 2:33

perhaps we should make a seperate one of that...
Back to top Go down
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Jun - 4:21

now we could have a mode for that so you could choose if you want to play with others or if you want to play by yourself.

either way i wish for a chat room to talk to other people.
Back to top Go down
agentaaa
Leutenant
Leutenant
agentaaa

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/5000Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)
Geniusness!:
Sanity?:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jun - 0:46

i think multiplayer should happen after singleplayer is introduced cuz odds are that multiplayer would take longer than the rest of the game combined.
Back to top Go down
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jun - 1:12

actually not.....once you have most of the single player stuff done except the storyline you only have to make it possible for iter-internetal playing abillity. basicly make a connection that refreshes constantly tokeep up the info and chat with others.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jun - 4:53

Which still takes some time to get right. Especialy if you haven't done it before.
Back to top Go down
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series - Page 2 EmptySat 14 Jun - 7:18

i just thought of something.......planetary projects......like super weapon construction......or techonlogy research.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series - Page 2 EmptySat 14 Jun - 7:19

Or you could just hire scientist.
Back to top Go down
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series - Page 2 EmptySat 14 Jun - 9:35

but....but.....but.......THAT"S NO FUN AT ALL........not one bit.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series - Page 2 EmptySat 14 Jun - 23:42

It'll be realistic.
Back to top Go down
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Jun - 3:50

WHO CARES!

i want entertainment not realism.....it's already somewhat unrealistic is it not?
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Captain
Captain
Eclipse

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Jun - 8:31

Not really. Except that your ships don't fight as well as the computers.
Back to top Go down
flashgamer3
Lieutenant commander
Lieutenant commander
flashgamer3

Number of posts : 457
Location : on a hill with a uber powered sniper rifle waiting for the klingon ambassador
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/10Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/10)
Geniusness!:
Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Sanity?:
Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/100Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jun - 4:39

speaking of ships, i think we should be able to transport to your other ships and take control over them, like in flashwars
Back to top Go down
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jun - 4:47

like transfering ships?

it would be less latinum costing wouldn't it? good for any pirate taking over ships.
Back to top Go down
flashgamer3
Lieutenant commander
Lieutenant commander
flashgamer3

Number of posts : 457
Location : on a hill with a uber powered sniper rifle waiting for the klingon ambassador
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/10Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/10)
Geniusness!:
Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Sanity?:
Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/100Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jun - 4:52

also, while your controlling the secondary ship, you can personalize his weps like instead of a stock nova, you could have a nova with three polaron phasers , and a soverighn with cutting beams?
Back to top Go down
Soverign22
Acting captain
Acting captain
Soverign22

Number of posts : 1334
Location : You'll find out when you look in your car tomorrow.
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1228/1500Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1228/1500)
Geniusness!:
Sanity?:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jun - 1:30

I looked it up and Paramount music isnt copyrighted, and I was thinking if we could make a seperate game like Flash Trek: Galactic Wars that could be a multiplayer version, and it'd be PIMP!

(geeks saying PIMP lol)

and I like the idea of having weapons on our planets, that way if theres a hostile ship or u start shooting at the planet you actually get a fight rather than everything just sitting there looking at you.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbm-rp.forumotion.com
Quantum 75
Acting Webmaster
Acting Webmaster
Quantum 75

Character sheet
Wootiness!:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jun - 1:32

basicly planetary guns right.
Back to top Go down
Soverign22
Acting captain
Acting captain
Soverign22

Number of posts : 1334
Location : You'll find out when you look in your car tomorrow.
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Character sheet
Wootiness!:
Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1228/1500Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1228/1500)
Geniusness!:
Sanity?:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jun - 1:35

yeah, and make sure they're fairly powerful, that way u cant go around in a sabre taking over the galaxy.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbm-rp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the new series   Ideas for the new series - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideas for the new series
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next